To install the Respondus Lockdown Browser on your Mac computer follow these steps:
1. Click on the link provided to you by your instructor or use this link https://download.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?id=763266066 if your instructor has not given you a link to start the download for the Respondus Lockdown Browser.
*When downloading the Lockdown Browser for Windows please use the one provided by instructors or the link above as the Respondus Lockdown Browser is school specific.
2. Make sure to watch the Overview Video to understand what Respondus Lockdown Browser features are.
3. Click on the link called "Do you need the Mac Version?"
4. Check the system requirements before installing the Respondus Lockdown Browser to make sure that your device is able to use the Respondus Lockdown Browser smoothly.
5. Click "Install Now" to get the Respondus Lockdown Browser for Mac
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or email@example.com.