Danville Area Community College’s Corporate Education is providing LiFT Leadership Series – a REBRANDED LEADERSHIP SERIES.
LiFT (Leaders inspired For Tomorrow) is our newly rebranded leadership series conducted by Steve Welland. The series is held from 8AM-Noon at the DACC Bremer Conference Center on the dates listed below. The cost is $1,650 per person.
• 7/26/22 - Communicating for Superior Teamwork: Managing Your Communication Style
• 8/9/22 - The Principles of Authentic Leadership
• 8/23/22 - Communication Excellence: Managing Performance with DiSC
• 9/6/22 - Providing Feedback - That Works!
• 9/20/22 - Coaching for Success
• 10/4/22 - Giving Recognition that GETS RESULTS!
• 10/18/22 - Time Mastery Skills
• 11/1/22 - Successful Delegation
Register online for training at https://danvillecorporatetraining.coursestorm.com/
Contact Kirsten Jurczak at 217-443-8779 or email@example.com
with questions or to reserve your seat!
Danville Area Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to Jill A. Cranmore, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Danville Area Community College, 2000 E. Main St., Martin Luther King Memorial Way, Danville, IL 61832-5199, 217-443-8756, or firstname.lastname@example.org.